Friday, January 21, 2011

Believe!

Hello! This week's blog is about one little word that has big meaning for me, BELIEVE.

Recently a client told me, "I believe in you Rosanna!" I felt his words go all through me. At the time he didn't realize how much I needed to hear that and how much that word BELIEVE really means to me. That word conjures up amazing feelings for me.

I adopted this word as mine back in the summer of 2010 while I was going through a seperation from my husband. I was reading the book Eat Pray Love and in one of the chapters Elizabeth Gilbert describes a time in Italy where she was asked what one word would describe her. I really liked this metaphor and when I thought of this for myself, the word believe came to mind right away.

This word "fit" me like a glove because if I didn't truly believe in myself and in the Universe, I would not have made the difficult decision to leave my marriage. Ever since that time, this word has really popped up everywhere; on billboards signs, Christmas ornaments (which I promptly purchased!), posters, through other people. It's like Spirit spoke to me through this word because I would notice it whenever I felt not so faithful during my transition from married life to single life.

It's been 8 months since I made that difficult decision to change my life and I truly feel that Spirit helped me to believe that I will be ok and make it to the other side of divorce. Now this word is so ingrained in my being that I am able to help others believe in themselves too. Once you believe, you trust. Thank you Spirit!

So what word would describe you? Once you have your word, notice how Spirit will remind you of it, it will be all around you!

To Your Spirit Speak,
Rosanna

2 comments:

  1. Great article Rosanna! Thanks for reminder.
    Believe...certainly one of the tougher thing for most people, including myself sometimes; getting easier by the day :)

    Faith. Thats my word. To have faith in myself and the Universe, and trust that everything will work out the way intended.

    Jack
    http://www.glimpselifecoach.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack!
    I really love your word. It holds such amazing energy! I really believe in faith..without the seeds of faith, trust cannot bloom. Thank you for your comments!

    ReplyDelete