Tuesday, November 9, 2010

If you build it, they will come...

This famous line from the movie Field of Dreams has been on my mind this morning. When I was looking at my newsletter that I'm currently working on, I heard this line in my mind, which I knew was a message from spirit. I have to admit lately I've been focusing too much on how to expand my business and attract more clients. Even though I am on my spiritual path and destiny, I still have a business to run and a livelihood to maintain.

Once I heard this message, I realized my intense "focus" was worry in diguise. I advise my clients all the time that they don't need to worry about the "how" just trust in spirit to show you and take care of the how's. I somehow forgot to use this guidance for myself and because of this, I have been feeling low energy and a bit tense.

Now I see that all I have to do is make sure I keep building the foundations of my business based upon love, light and my purpose in life and THEY WILL COME.

I immediatly felt relief and a sense of peace. I feel like I can relax a bit and just take it one step, one day, one idea at a time. Even I needed that reminder. Thank you Angels for that reminder!

Be open today to messages you may receive about your path. Remember the messages may not come as you think. Just be open to what you see, feel, hear and think about. These could be messages from spirit so relax & receive!

To your spirit speak,

Rosanna

No comments:

Post a Comment