Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's Time to Play!

Today I felt guided to my Angel cards to receive a message from Spirit. The card that came through was Playfulness. Through this card the Angels are saying, you are working too hard! Interesting because I've been getting reoccuring thoughts and feelings about adding more fun and playtime in my life. So this is another confirmation that I NEED to have better balance in my life. As the saying goes, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! Not to say my life is dull but I keep getting the feeling to shake things up a bit.

One problem with this...I almost feel like I have forgotten how to have fun. I know that's pretty sad so I'm going to do something about it and begin enjoying life again in a light and fun way. I can tell Spirit wants me to slow down and have more fun because I've been offered a few opportunities lately just for that!

Through channeling messages for my clients, I know that Spirit wants all of us to "lighten up" a bit. We take things way to seriously and in turn create worry and fear. These two emotions are probably the biggest barriers to connecting with Spirit.

So if you are feeling guided to let loose and have more fun, then this is Spirit wanting to speak to you through play. If you are seeking answers in your life, just relax and do something that brings you JOY.

Feeling joy is one of the most high vibrational energies out there and allows you to really feel connected to yourself and to Spirit.

What are you going to do today to have more fun and bring more joy into your life?


To your Spirit Speak,

Rosanna

No comments:

Post a Comment