Friday, February 18, 2011

A Conversation With My Higher Self

Hello fellow spirit beings!

When you are on a spiritual path, every day seems filled with anticipation of what will be revealed in that day. There are always new revelations and awarenesses revealed, once you open up your energy to receive them.Well I definitely had a profound revelation today.

Today is Full Moon and me being born under Cancer sun sign, this always affects me. Depending on what is happening around my life at the time of the full moon, depends on how I feel on and around that day. The point of the full moon energy is to release (physcially or emotionally) what is not serving us anymore. Well my emotions leading up to this month's full moon were mainly good but it has been a bit of a struggle to keep my spirits high this month. Obviously there were some emotions that needed to surface in order for them to be released.

So this morning, on the day of the full moon, I really felt all those emotions that I was trying to hammer down before, started bubbling up within me and now overflowing out of me. My head ached, my throat was sore, I felt very low in energy and all around I felt miserable. My "normal" reaction to feeling this way is to listen to affirmations CD's or do a meditation but this day I didn't want to do that. Instead, I decided to allow myself to wallow, swim, and drown myself in these low emotions. I gave myself permission to just let it be and allow these emotions to do it's thing.

I'm not sure what came over me to allow myself to do this. All I kept hearing in my head was just let it happen. So I gave in, stop resisting it and let it flow. By early evening all that low energy had waned and I started to feel like myself again. Wow that wasn't so hard after all! I went with the energy and purpose of the full moon and it helped me to release whatever needed to release. I finally stopped resisting.

Now this is where the real revelation occurred. As I was driving home tonight from a dinner out with family and friends, I began having a conversation with myself. I was going over in my head everything I have gone through in the last two years and how challenging it all has been and how I couldn't wait until this part of my life was over.  Then I heard myself respond by saying, when you are through this time in your life, you will look back and realize how this time in your life made you strong, how much you have learned and how this time was the beginning of YOU. You will realize that you can feel freedom and fullfillment at the same time you are going through pain.

Wow what a message!! This internal voice, which sounded like me, was so wise and peaceful and felt so close to me, like it was me but different. I immediatley knew that this was my higher self speaking to me.

I usually receive alot of messages from my Angels & Spirit Guides while I'm driving but tonight this message came right from my Higher Self..my soul. So you may ask, how do I know it was my Higher Self and not the Angels?

When I communicate to the Angels & Spirit Guides I feel they are outside myself, like outside my energy field. I still hear them quite well but I know they are not of me. They also speak to me in the third person like, Rosanna you know you can do this!! The communication I was having driving home was like I was talking to myself but the voice that was talking was me at a higher level of understanding.

I feel so grateful to have received this message today. It was unintentional and unexpected to say the least. I find the best revelations come when you are not expecting them; but they come when you need them.


To Your Spirit Speak,
Rosanna

No comments:

Post a Comment